When a person's carelessness causes you serious back, neck or spine injuries, we fight to bring you justice
Back, Neck and Spine Injury Lawyer
Back, Neck and Spine Injury Lawyer Arnold, MO. Any back, neck and spine injuries have the potential to have a long-term and far-reaching effects on an individual's life. When you or someone you know has been injured because someone else behaved negligently, you need a back, neck and spine injury lawyer in Arnold, MO you trust to fight on your behalf and help you resolve your claim with the best possible result. Burger Law has a team of talented and passionate back, neck and spine injury lawyers who have decades of experience winning claims for the injured and holding negligent people accountable for their reckless or irresponsible actions in Arnold, MO. Find out how we can help you recover full damages by speaking with a back, neck and spine injury lawyer for free today. Get a free case review with a trained attorney in Arnold, MO by calling us now at (314) 500-HURT or sending us a message. With more than 70 years of combined experience and more than $170 million in compensation recovered for our clients, we are the Arnold, MO-based law firm best suited to handle your injury claim from beginning to end.
Back and Neck Injuries Arnold, MO
Common Causes of Back and Neck Injuries
While our spines are remarkable structures meant to be flexible and versatile in their ability to move, back and neck injuries still occur. Back and neck injuries are complicated and can be quite serious. Injuries to this part of the body can occur in many different scenarios, but some of the more common causes of back and neck injuries are listed below.
Our back and neck injury lawyers work with back and neck injuries primarily caused by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Sports Injury
- Slip and fall incidents
- Work injuries
If you were in a car crash or truck accident, a workplace accident, a slip and fall incident on someone else's property or another situation in which you suffered back and/or neck injuries, you may have a neck and back injury claim in Arnold, MO. In order to understand whether you have a legitimate personal injury claim for your back and neck injuries, you must talk to an experienced back, neck and spine injury lawyer in Arnold, MO. Burger Law's back, neck and spine injury lawyers will get you the recovery you deserve after you have been injured in an accident. Speak to a qualified personal injury attorney today at (314) 500-HURT.
Back, Neck and Spine Injuries
- Whiplash: whiplash is a soft tissue back and neck injury. When the head and neck are whipped violently back and forth, muscles, nerves and ligaments are harmed. These injuries are painful but difficult to diagnose.
- Sprains and strains: sprains occur when the ligaments of the back are damaged and strains happen when back ligaments, tendons or muscles are over-exerted or stretched. These back and neck injuries cause symptoms like stiffness, pain, numbness, dizziness and more.
- Pinched nerves: pinched nerves happen when there is pressure—or compression—on one or more nerves. Symptoms of pinched nerves range from sharp, painful sensations to numbness and weakness. Some pinched nerve back and neck injuries can be resolved without extensive, major medical treatment.
- Cervical fracture: the cervical bones are the vertebrae that make up the neck and upper portion of the spine. These bones serve an important function in protecting the spinal cord, supporting the neck and head and allowing for versatile movement. Damage to cervical bones can range from relatively minor to severe and permanent.
- Herniated discs: discs are the sections of tissue that sit between each vertebrae bone and protect the spinal cord. When one of these discs ruptures or moves out of place, it is considered a herniated discs. Herniated discs can cause sudden and excruciating pain and often force pressure onto the surrounding nerves or spinal cord.
- Spinal cord injuries: these injuries are complex and can present through a variety of symptoms, many of which are serious. Spinal cord injuries are one type of back and neck injuries that require immediate medical attention. If you have a spinal cord injury due to a negligence-based accident, speak to a back, neck and spine injury lawyer immediately. Call our Arnold, MO personal injury lawyers now at (314) 500-HURT.
- Broken back/facet joints: a broken back could be made up of one or more broken facet joints and may or may not include damage to the spinal cord. These are serious back and neck injuries that require specialist care. Broken back injuries involving the spinal cord likely require surgery and may cause permanent disability. You must work with a skilled back, neck and spine injury lawyer who has experience winning maximum compensation for injured people throughout Missouri and Illinois. Burger Law's back, neck and spine injury lawyers can help you recover. Call us today.
If you or a loved one have been in an accident and are now experiencing symptoms of any kind of neck or back injuries, there are two things you must do right away. First, you must seek medical treatment. Get quality medical care to address your injuries. Second, you must speak to an experienced back, neck and spine injury lawyer in the Arnold, MO area. Burger Law's team of dedicated back, neck and spine injury lawyers, along with our amazing paralegals, will help you get the recovery you deserve. When your life and your physical well-being are forever changed by another person's mistake, that person must be held accountable and you must be paid the damages you have suffered. In order to get the best possible outcome in your case, you need a back, neck and spine injury lawyer you can trust in Arnold, MO. Our attorneys are ready to help. Call us now at (314) 500-HURT.
Have You Been Injured from a Dangerous Product?
Click to view video
Why It's Important to Seek Medical Care After an Auto Accident
Click to view video
Back, Neck and Spine Injury Lawyer: Collecting Damages
When you hire a Burger Law back, neck and spine injury lawyer to help you recover, we begin working on your case right away. Your lawyer will take care of every aspect of your case from start to finish, involving you only when necessary. We fight tirelessly to make the negligent pay for your damages.
There are a variety of potential damages in a back, neck and spine injury case. In order to get a full recovery, you need a back, neck and spine injury lawyer you trust to fight for you. Your back, neck and spine injury lawyer from Burger Law will carefully investigate, prove and negotiate your claim in order to get you a full recovery. We will make sure you are compensated for all the damages your back, neck and spine injuries have caused you, including:
- Medical bills
- Costs of treatment
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning capacity
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
As a part of the Arnold, MO law firm that has recovered over $170 million for Missouri and Illinois individuals and families affected by injuries caused by negligence, your back, neck and spine injury lawyer from Burger Law will not rest until we have negotiated a settlement that covers the full extent of your damages. You can learn about some of the great case results we have obtained here.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Back, Neck and Spine Injury Lawyer Missouri and Illinois
Turn to Burger Law for the back, neck and spine injury lawyer in Arnold, MO you can count on to demand justice for you and hold the negligent party accountable for the harm they have caused. Our Missouri and Illinois back, neck and spine injury lawyers are dedicated to helping those injured in accidents and their families move on and rebuild their lives after they have been injured. We do this by fighting to get you the complete financial recovery you deserve for your back, neck and spine injuries.
Find out more about the work we do by exploring testimonials from our past clients, viewing some of our recent case results or requesting a free case review with an accomplished back, neck and spine injury lawyer in Arnold, MO today. Our team is ready to shoulder the burden of your personal injury case. Let us begin working for you today by calling us at (314) 500-HURT or filling out this form now.