Personal Injury Attorney in Benton, IL. After an individual is involved in an accident that causes personal injury, they usually have a number of questions about who is culpable for the payment of medical bills, lost wages, and property damages. The personal injury attorneys at Burger Law understand that this time can be confusing and scary as most people aren’t aware of the laws governing these cases. For this very reason, we provide every client in Benton and its surrounding areas with a free, no-risk consultation to evaluate the details of their personal injury case. We discuss every option and all possible outcomes before accepting appointment as legal counsel for any case to ensure clients are well-informed.
Contact a Benton Personal Injury Lawyer
The Benton injury lawyers at Burger Law are proud to offer clients personalized attention. Whether you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, by an animal bite, or have a worker’s compensation claim, our personal injury law firm will take the necessary steps to obtain maximum compensation for your lost wages, medical bills, and punitive damages. If you have any questions regarding a personal injury or wrongful death claim, our expertise, or legal representation provided by Burger Law, call us at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Benton, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading