Birth Injury LawyerBelle, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. Your child was harmed during birth because of negligent or reckless actions. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Belle can use MO laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Belle, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Belle - Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Belle birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Belle - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have legal questions, but don't have time to step into an office right now? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Belle - Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First - Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth - Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven't fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult injury, the baby's bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Belle, MO - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Belle Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won't have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Belle immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.