Birth Injury LawyerBethalto, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child’s rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bethalto will use IL laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bethalto, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Bethalto – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Bethalto birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Bethalto – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Bethalto – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Bethalto, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Bethalto Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bethalto immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.