Birth Injury LawyerCarmi, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
The birth of your child was an incredible, wonderful moment. Your child was harmed during birth because of negligent or reckless actions. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Carmi will use IL laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Carmi, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Carmi – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Carmi birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Carmi – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Carmi – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Carmi, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Carmi Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Carmi immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.