Birth Injury LawyerCentralia, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
The birth of your child was an incredible, wonderful moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Centralia can use IL laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Centralia, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Centralia - Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Centralia birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Centralia - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Centralia - Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First - Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth - Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult injury, the baby's bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Centralia, IL - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Centralia Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. In fact, you don't owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Centralia immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.