Birth Injury LawyerClarksville, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Clarksville know how to fight these cases, and will use MO laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Clarksville, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Clarksville – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Clarksville birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Clarksville – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Clarksville – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Clarksville, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Clarksville Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Clarksville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.