Birth Injury LawyerCreve Coeur, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
The birth of your child was an incredible, wonderful moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur – Recent Victories
Results matter more than words. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Creve Coeur birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn’t the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Creve Coeur Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.