Birth Injury LawyerEffingham, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was harmed during birth because of negligent or reckless actions. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Effingham will use IL laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Effingham, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Effingham – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Effingham birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Effingham – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions, but don’t have time to step into an office right now? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Effingham – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Effingham, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Effingham Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Effingham immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.