Birth Injury LawyerFairview Heights, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child's birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was harmed during birth because of negligent or reckless actions. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren't obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights have taken on these cases before, and can use IL laws to ensure that you and your child's rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights - Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Fairview Heights birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights - Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First - Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth - Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven't fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Fairview Heights Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won't owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.