Birth Injury LawyerFreeburg, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child’s rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Freeburg have taken on these cases before, and can use IL laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Freeburg, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Freeburg – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Freeburg birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Freeburg – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions, but don’t have time to step into an office right now? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Freeburg – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Freeburg, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Freeburg Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Freeburg immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.