Birth Injury LawyerHerculaneum, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Herculaneum know how to fight these cases, and will use MO laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Herculaneum, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Herculaneum – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Herculaneum birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Herculaneum – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Herculaneum – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Herculaneum, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Herculaneum Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Herculaneum immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.