Birth Injury LawyerJefferson County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County have taken on these cases before, and can use MO laws to ensure that you and your child's rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Jefferson County - Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Jefferson County birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Jefferson County - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Jefferson County - Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby - is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First - If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth - Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult injury, the baby's bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Jefferson County, MO - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Jefferson County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won't have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.