Birth Injury LawyerLaddonia, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Laddonia can use MO laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Laddonia, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Laddonia – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Laddonia birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Laddonia – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Laddonia – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Laddonia, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Laddonia Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Laddonia immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.