Birth Injury LawyerLincoln County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child's birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. Shouldn't the medical professionals helping you know how to deliver a child? Aren't there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Lincoln County will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won't stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Lincoln County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Lincoln County - Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that you're giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Lincoln County birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Lincoln County - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Lincoln County - Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby - is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First - If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth - Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven't fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury - Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Lincoln County, MO - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Lincoln County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. We don't charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Lincoln County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.