Birth Injury LawyerLinn, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Linn have taken on these cases before, and can use MO laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Linn, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Linn – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Linn birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Linn – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Linn – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Linn, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Linn Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Linn immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.