Birth Injury LawyerLouisiana, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child's birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren't obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren't there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Louisiana will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won't stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Louisiana, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Louisiana - Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that you're giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Louisiana birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Louisiana - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Louisiana - Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby - is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First - Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth - Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury - This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Louisiana, MO - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Louisiana Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won't have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Louisiana immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.