Birth Injury LawyerMaries County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Maries County know how to fight these cases, and will use MO laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Maries County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Maries County – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Maries County birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn’t the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Maries County – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Maries County – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Maries County, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Maries County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Maries County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.