Birth Injury LawyerMartinsville, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. The negligent actions of a doctor or nurse harmed you or your child during birth. Shouldn’t the medical professionals helping you know how to deliver a child? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Martinsville can use IL laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Martinsville, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Recent Victories
Results matter more than words. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Martinsville birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Martinsville, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Martinsville Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Martinsville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.