Birth Injury LawyerMontgomery County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child’s rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Montgomery County – Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Montgomery County birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Montgomery County – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Montgomery County – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Montgomery County, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Montgomery County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.