Birth Injury LawyerMurphysboro, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Murphysboro can use IL laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Murphysboro, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Murphysboro – Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Murphysboro birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Murphysboro – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Murphysboro – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Murphysboro, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Murphysboro Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Murphysboro immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.