Birth Injury LawyerPana, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. Your child was harmed during birth because of negligent or reckless actions. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Pana have taken on these cases before, and can use IL laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Pana, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Pana – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Pana birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Pana – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Pana – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Pana, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Pana Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Pana immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.