Birth Injury LawyerSalem, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child’s rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Salem can use IL laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Salem, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Salem – Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Salem birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Salem – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions, but don’t have time to step into an office right now? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Salem – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Salem, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Salem Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Salem immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.