Birth Injury LawyerShelbyville, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child's birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. Shouldn't the medical professionals helping you know how to deliver a child? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Shelbyville can use IL laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Shelbyville, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Shelbyville - Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You want to know that you're giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Shelbyville birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Shelbyville - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have legal questions, but don't have time to step into an office right now? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Shelbyville - Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First - If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth - Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven't fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Shelbyville, IL - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Shelbyville Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won't have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Shelbyville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.