Birth Injury LawyerSparta, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child coming into the world should have been a positive, memorable, lifelong moment. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. Aren't doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Aren't doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sparta have taken on these cases before, and can use IL laws to ensure that you and your child's rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sparta, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Sparta - Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Sparta birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn't the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Sparta - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Sparta - Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First - Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth - A baby born before it's due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury - Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult injury, the baby's bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Sparta, IL - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Sparta Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. In fact, you don't owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sparta immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.