Birth Injury LawyerSte. Genevieve, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Ste. Genevieve birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Ste. Genevieve Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.