Birth Injury LawyerSturgeon, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What went wrong? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sturgeon can use MO laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sturgeon, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Sturgeon – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Sturgeon birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Sturgeon – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions, but don’t have time to step into an office right now? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Sturgeon – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Sturgeon, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Sturgeon Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sturgeon immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.