Birth Injury LawyerSullivan, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
The birth of your child was an incredible, wonderful moment. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
If your child or yourself were harmed during the birth of your child, you deserve to know what happened, why it happened, and how it can be corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight to make sure that both you and your child are fully cared for, and receive the compensation you need to cover medical care and any other losses you have suffered. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sullivan know how to fight these cases, and will use MO laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sullivan, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Sullivan – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Sullivan birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Sullivan – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ section is expansive and comprehensive. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Sullivan – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Sullivan, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Sullivan Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Sullivan immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.