Birth Injury LawyerTaylorville, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. Shouldn’t the medical professionals helping you know how to deliver a child? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? Who made the error? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Taylorville will use IL laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Taylorville, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Taylorville birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Birth Injuries
What is considered a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – Premature births can often cause serious complications for the child, as they haven’t fully matured.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Taylorville, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Taylorville Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Taylorville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.