Birth Injury LawyerVienna, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
The birth of your child was an incredible, wonderful moment. The negligent actions of a doctor or nurse harmed you or your child during birth. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vienna have taken on these cases before, and can use MO laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vienna, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Vienna – Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You have to win your case, and you need the law firm you choose to be dedicated to fighting for your full rights. A Vienna birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Vienna – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Do words from an actual person, taken on video, mean more than a Google review? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Vienna – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Vienna, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Vienna Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vienna immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.