Birth Injury LawyerWinchester, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. The negligent actions of a doctor or nurse harmed you or your child during birth. The procedures and methods to deliver a baby aren’t obscure or mysterious, so why were you or your child harmed? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Winchester know how to fight these cases, and will use IL laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Winchester, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Winchester – Recent Victories
When choosing a lawyer, you should always pick based off of results. You want the best lawyer you can choose for your case type, and you want to recover 100% of what you are owed. A Winchester birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn’t the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Winchester – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Winchester – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? A birth injury occurs during birth, and can happen because of several different factors. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Winchester, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Winchester Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Winchester immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.