Birth Injury LawyerWood River, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child's birth should have been an incredible moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. Aren't doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Isn't the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are prepared to fight for you and your child's rights to make sure that your medical needs and financial needs are secured. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Wood River will use IL laws to fight for you and your child, and won't stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Wood River, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Wood River - Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Wood River birth injury lawyer can say just about anything, but proving they are the best is another matter entirely. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Wood River - Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ's
Do you have legal questions, but don't have time to step into an office right now? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ's that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ's:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Wood River - Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby - can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First - If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth - Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal - A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section - Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury - This injury occurs during birth, and affects the nerves that run from the neck to the hands. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury - This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures - During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome - This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Wood River, IL - We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Wood River Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. We don't charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your birth injury claim, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Wood River immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.