Posted by Gary Burger on January 30, 2016 in St. Louis Car Accident Lawyers
Bus accidents in St. Louis are common and extremely dangerous for passengers. Just recently a bus accident occurred when another vehicle struck a bus which was full of passengers . More than a dozen passengers were taken to a local hospital to be treated for sustained injuries.
If injured by a bus driver’s negligence, you have a legal claim action against the driver and his insurance company to recover all the damages you sustained. Your damages include medical expenses, wage loss damages, pain and suffering, disability and disfigurement damages. Once hired to pursue your claim, we aggressively investigate the facts, take statements/pictures, or hire experts if needed. We do try to resolve/settle these claims quickly, but also file suit and try these cases before a jury. We are experts at handling bus accident cases because we have been handling them for so long and have the experience, knowledge, and financial resources to win your bus injury case.
Bus accidents can be caused by many factors including:
- Bus failing to yield the right of way
- Bus driver is intoxicated with drugs or alcohol
- Bus failing to obey an electrical signal
- Bus driver stopping suddenly with passengers standing
- Bus Driver accelerating quickly before passengers are seated
- Bus following too closely
- Bus reversing in lane of travel
- Bus driver inattention/using a cell phone
If you or a loved one have been injured by a bus accident contact us for help. We do not charge a fee unless we win. Call Gary Burger at 314 542-2222.