Car Accident Lawyer Fairfield, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, you should be focused on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. You shouldn't have to worry about fighting your insurance company for the care you need, or worrying about whether you're going to get the financial recovery you deserve for the car accident. Your care and financial recovery should be assured, but insurance corporations are going to try to limit their responsibility as much as possible. When insurance companies are fighting against your health and recovery, and when the individual responsible for your accident refuses to take responsibility for the accident, you need help. Gary Burger and the Fairfield Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law know how to hold insurance companies and negligent individuals accountable for their actions, and will fight for your rights.
You shouldn't have to focus on the legalities of your case. You need to focus on healing from your injuries, and getting back to the way your life was before the accident. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairfield are aggressive and dedicated to fighting for your rights and holding the responsible parties accountable for their actions. When you trust in our skilled car accident lawyers in Fairfield to fight for your rights, you are choosing a team that is dedicated to fighting for your full recovery. Not half. Not 75%. Full 100% recovery.
If your case needs the dedication and knowledge of an experienced accident attorney, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Fairfield. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Fairfield - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents in Fairfield are typically caused by negligence, which can almost always be proven. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairfield have experience in all types of car accident claims, and use several different techniques to collect the evidence crucial to each case. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car accidents in the state were caused by many different variables, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - When there are a lot of drivers on the road, the chances of an accident happening increase. When the recession hit, people were out of jobs and had less reason to be on the road, leading to fewer accidents. As the job market has improved, there are now more drivers on the road and this has, in turn increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Adhering to responsible driving habits can help keep you and your loved ones safe. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Arriving alive is more important than either of the above. If you've been injured in a car accident in Fairfield, and your accident was caused by on the reasons listed, call our car crash lawyers in Fairfield immediately. We are dedicated to pursuing your rights and your full recovery.
Even if your claim can be settled without the help of a lawyer, you should still be diligent and take pictures of both vehicles, obtain police reports, and written statements by doctor detailing your injuries. Preserving this information now will help solidify your claim later when you are using evidence to get what you are owed. If you initially tried to settle the case yourself, but aren't getting what you are owed, call our car wreck attorneys in Fairfield immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Crashes are violent events, even at low speeds. When these accidents happen, they can leave broken bones, internal injuries, and even cause death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn't visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
While these are the most common injuries that we see, if you have any other medical ailments that arose from a car accident in Fairfield, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Fairfield immediately to ensure that you get the medical care and attention that you deserve.
Regardless of whether you think the injury is serious or not, you should still see a doctor. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in Fairfield to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Fairfield
Fairfield drunk driving claims are never victimless. Someone chose to get behind the wheel drunk, an action that they know is negligent and possibly dangerous. Call a cab, call a friend or family member, or wait until you are legally sober and can drive without being a hazard to other drivers. There is never a good reason for anyone to drive drunk. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairfield immediately. To ensure that the driver who caused your injuries is held fully responsible, you need to speak with our attorneys in Fairfield as soon as possible.
Car Accident Lawyer in Fairfield, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
Immediately contact either 911 for emergency assistance, or the local authorities if your injuries aren't severe. The authorities have to record the accident for insurance reasons and for their official record. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Fairfield car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Fairfield - Car Accident Types