Car Accident Lawyer Fredericktown, MO
When you've been injured in a car accident, you may need help getting the medical care that you need to fully recover from your injuries. The care you need should be assured, you shouldn't have to fight for it and you shouldn't have to argue over your financial recovery either due to car accident. Your recovery should be guaranteed and taken care of, but unfortunately, this isn't always the case. If you aren't getting what you deserve, and your health and financial stability are at stake, you need help. Gary Burger and the Fredericktown Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law know how to hold insurance companies and negligent individuals accountable for their actions, and will fight for your rights.
The last thing on your mind should be worrying about court dates or legal jargon. Your health and your recovery should be the only thing on your mind. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fredericktown are aggressive and dedicated to fighting for your rights and holding the responsible parties accountable for their actions. When you trust in our skilled car accident lawyers in Fredericktown to fully fight for your recovery, you are picking a dedicated team of car accident lawyers who are fighting to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed, not a small settlement.
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Fredericktown. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Fredericktown - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents in Fredericktown are typically caused by negligence, which can almost always be proven. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fredericktown use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, there are several differing types of car crashes, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - An increase of drivers commuting to or from work increases the chances of an accident occuring. The rates of car accidents dropped during the recession because less people were driving on the roads. Now that the economy is stronger, the job market has improved leading to more cars on the road and an increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Being a diligent driver better protects you against the chance of an accident happening. Under no circumstances should you get behind the wheel if you've been drinking, and you should absolutely never text and drive. Arriving alive is more important than either of the above. If you've been injured in a car accident in Fredericktown, and your accident was caused due to negligent actions, call our car crash lawyers in Fredericktown immediately. Our team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and your recovery.
Even if your claim can be settled without the help of a lawyer, you should still record everything that happens and get statements from the responsible party. Correct and Accurate documentation of a car accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement. If you're having trouble gathering the evidence and the statements you need, call our car wreck attorneys in Fredericktown immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accidents are traumatic, violent events that can cause serious life-changing injuries. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - During an accident, if enough force is applied to the head or the neck, the brain can bounce back and forth inside the skull which can cause bleeding, swelling, bruising, or other serious injuries to the brain. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn't visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Fredericktown, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Fredericktown at once.
When your injured in a car accident, the first step you should always take is going to a doctor to make sure you are ok. The injury won't just go away, often, any serious injury will require medical attention. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in Fredericktown so that we can take on your claim and fight for your right every step of the way
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Fredericktown
Fredericktown drunk driving claims are never victimless. Drivers who decide to drive drunk are making a terrible choice that can often negatively impact the rest of their life. Call a cab, call a friend or family member, or wait until you are legally sober and can drive without being a hazard to other drivers. There is never a good reason for anyone to drive drunk. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Fredericktown immediately. Drunk Driving cases can be more complex than you may initially think, and without the proper legal guidance, you may not get the full settlement you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Lawyer in Fredericktown, MO - What do I do after a car accident?
Always report an accident, no matter how minor it may seem. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Fredericktown car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Fredericktown - Car Accident Types