Car Accident Lawyer House Springs, MO
When you've been injured in a car accident, your main focus should be on healing and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. The care you need should be assured, you shouldn't have to fight for it and you shouldn't have to argue over your financial recovery either due to car accident. When you're hurt, you care and recovery should be taken care of, but the greed of the insurance company will often stand in the way. If you've been denied the care you need, and the responsible party has no intention of doing right by you, you need someone who knows the laws to fight on your behalf. Gary Burger and the House Springs Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law know how to hold insurance companies and negligent individuals accountable for their actions, and will fight for your rights.
You shouldn't have to focus on the legalities of your case. Your focus should be solely on your medical recovery, and your financial security. Our Car Accident Lawyers in House Springs have successfully fought against insurance corporations and negligent individuals, and always hold them accountable to the law. When you allow our team of experienced and exceptional car accident lawyers in House Springs to fight for your rights, you are siding with a team that will fight for 100% of your rights and recoveries, not just for a quick settlement.
If your case needs the dedication and knowledge of an experienced accident attorney, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in House Springs. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer House Springs - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in House Springs know the facts for each type of accident, and use proven methods to substantiate car accident claims for their clients. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car accidents in the state were caused by many different variables, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. When the recession hit in 2008-2009, millions of Americans were out of work and were subsequently not driving nearly as much. Now that the job markets are climbing again, more people are taking to the roads and this has in turn increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Never drive if you've been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Nothing is more important than driving safely and arriving where you need to go, alive. If you've been injured in a car accident in House Springs, and your accident was caused by on the reasons listed, call our car crash lawyers in House Springs immediately. We will fight on your behalf to ensure your claim is taken seriously and fully pursued.
Even if your claim can be settled without the help of a lawyer, you still need to take note of everything that happened, which includes pictures, verbal statements, and any police reports. Correct and Accurate documentation of a car accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement. If proving your case is more difficult than you initially thought, call our car wreck attorneys in House Springs immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident Injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries happen when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck, and causes trauma. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn't visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in House Springs, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in House Springs as soon as possible.
When your injured in a car accident, the first step you should always take is going to a doctor to make sure you are ok. Before you try to shrug the injury off, let a doctor look at it first. Once you've spoken with a doctor, contact our car accident firm in House Springs to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer House Springs
Accidents that involve intoxicated driving in House Springs are never harmless nor victimless. Drivers who decide to drive drunk are making a terrible choice that can often negatively impact the rest of their life. With the advent of ridesharing apps, and the improvement of public transportation, there is absolutely no reason to drive drunk. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in House Springs immediately. Drunk Driving cases can be more complex than you may initially think, and without the proper legal guidance, you may not get the full settlement you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Lawyer in House Springs, MO - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our House Springs car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer House Springs - Car Accident Types