Car Accident Lawyer Louisiana, MO
When you've been injured in a car accident, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you can afford the care you need for your injuries. The care you need should be assured, you shouldn't have to fight for it and you shouldn't have to argue over your financial recovery either due to car accident. Your care and financial recovery should be assured, but insurance corporations are going to try to limit their responsibility as much as possible. If you aren't getting what you deserve, and your health and financial stability are at stake, you need help. Gary Burger and the Louisiana Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your rights and ensure that you get the total amount of the recovery you need.
The last thing on your mind should be worrying about court dates or legal jargon. Your health and your recovery should be the only thing on your mind. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Louisiana have a exceptional history of success in fighting for the rights and recoveries of our car accident clients. When you've decided to seek qualified help, and you've chosen our car accident lawyers in Louisiana to take on your case, you are picking a dedicated team of car accident lawyers who are fighting to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed, not a small settlement.
If your case needs the dedication and knowledge of an experienced accident attorney, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Louisiana. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Louisiana - Car Accident Facts
Negligence is usually the main culprit in a car accident claim. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Louisiana take on a variety of car accident claims, all of which require knowledge of different types of traffic laws and experience in the best methods to recover evidence from the scene of a traffic accident. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, there were many different types of car accidents, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. The rates of car accidents dropped during the recession because less people were driving on the roads. As the job market has improved, there are now more drivers on the road and this has, in turn increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following the driving laws of your state can better protect you against an accident. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Be responsible on the road, your life and the life of others depends upon your actions. If you've been injured in a car accident in Louisiana, and your accident was caused by on the reasons listed, call our car crash lawyers in Louisiana immediately. We will fight to make sure you get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve.
Car accident claims don't always require the assistance of a lawyer, but be diligent, you should still be diligent and take pictures of both vehicles, obtain police reports, and written statements by doctor detailing your injuries. Preserving this information now will help solidify your claim later when you are using evidence to get what you are owed. If you initially tried to settle the case yourself, but aren't getting what you are owed, call our car wreck attorneys in Louisiana immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident Injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries happen when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck, and causes trauma. The force is created when a vehicle in motion is struck from a direction that it isn't traveling. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries are often severe injuries because the nervous system of your body relies upon your spine and when it's damaged, you can lose the function of y our limbs. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Louisiana, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Louisiana to best protect your health and your recovery.
Always go to a doctor follow any serious injury. Your health is more important than pride, and your recovery may depend on medical care that you've been putting off. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our car accident firm in Louisiana to see how we can help you with your car accident claim, hold the other party liable for the accidents, and ensure that you get the recovery you deserve for your injuries
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Louisiana
Accidents that involve intoxicated driving in Louisiana are never harmless nor victimless. Drunk driving is a reckless and negligent action that should never happen. There is never a good reason to drive drunk and with the multiple different ride-sharing apps that are available now, it is also extremely easy to get a ride home without having to get behind the wheel of a vehicle. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Louisiana immediately. To ensure that the driver who caused your injuries is held fully responsible, you need to speak with our attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Car Accident Lawyer in Louisiana, MO - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. The authorities have to record the accident for insurance reasons and for their official record. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Louisiana car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Louisiana - Car Accident Types