Car Accident Lawyer McLeansboro, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, you may need help getting the medical care that you need to fully recover from your injuries. Your insurance company, or the insurance company of the responsible party should fully take care of all your needs because of the car accident. When you're hurt, you care and recovery should be taken care of, but the greed of the insurance company will often stand in the way. If you aren't getting what you deserve, and your health and financial stability are at stake, you need help. Gary Burger and the McLeansboro Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your rights and ensure that you get the total amount of the recovery you need.
You shouldn't spend any time worrying about the complexities of car accident law. Your health and your recovery should be the only thing on your mind. Our Car Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro have a proven track record of defending our client's recovery and holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable. When you've decided to seek qualified help, and you've chosen our car accident lawyers in McLeansboro to fully fight for your recovery, you are siding with a team that will fight for 100% of your rights and recoveries, not just for a quick settlement.
When you're prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in McLeansboro. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer McLeansboro - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents never adhere to one set model, they usually involve several levels of negligence or reckless acts. Our Car Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro take on a variety of car accident claims, all of which require knowledge of different types of traffic laws and experience in the best methods to recover evidence from the scene of a traffic accident. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car accidents in the state were caused by many different variables, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - This may seem obvious, but more drivers on the road increase the possibility of an accident happening. When the recession hit in 2008-2009, millions of Americans were out of work and were subsequently not driving nearly as much. As the market has recovered, more jobs have become available and more people are driving than before, which has increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Staying safe and alert while driving can always help reduce the risk of an accident. Never drive if you've been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Be responsible on the road, your life and the life of others depends upon your actions. If you've been injured in a car accident in McLeansboro, and your accident was caused due to negligent actions, call our car crash lawyers in McLeansboro immediately. We are dedicated to pursuing your rights and your full recovery.
If your claim doesn't require the attention of a car accident lawyer, you should still be diligent and take pictures of both vehicles, obtain police reports, and written statements by doctor detailing your injuries. Correct and Accurate documentation of a car accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement. If you initially tried to settle the case yourself, but aren't getting what you are owed, call our car wreck attorneys in McLeansboro immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident Injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries are one of the most common types of car accident injuries, and involve the head and neck. This force happens when a car strikes another car or an obstacle on the road and causes the momentum of the vehicle to rapidly change. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - During an accident, if enough force is applied to the head or the neck, the brain can bounce back and forth inside the skull which can cause bleeding, swelling, bruising, or other serious injuries to the brain. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn't visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
Your recovery and your financial health may be at stake if you've been involved in a car accident in McLeansboro, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in McLeansboro to best protect your health and your recovery.
The responsible action to take after an accident is to see a doctor and allow them to make medically trained decisions regarding your injuries. Don't try to walk the injury off, your life may depend on you receiving qualified medical care. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in McLeansboro to see how we can help you with your car accident claim, hold the other party liable for the accidents, and ensure that you get the recovery you deserve for your injuries
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer McLeansboro
Drunk Driving Accidents in McLeansboro are never a victimless crime. Drunk driving is a reckless and negligent action that should never happen. Never drive drunk, there are 0 good reasons. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro immediately. Drunk Driving cases can be more complex than you may initially think, and without the proper legal guidance, you may not get the full settlement you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Lawyer in McLeansboro, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
Always report an accident, no matter how minor it may seem. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our McLeansboro car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer McLeansboro - Car Accident Types