Car Accident Lawyer Quincy, MO
When you've been injured in a car accident, your main focus should be on healing and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. Your financial recovery and your health should always be covered by either your insurance, or the responsible parties insurance that caused the car accident. When you're hurt, you care and recovery should be taken care of, but the greed of the insurance company will often stand in the way. If you've been denied the care you need, and the responsible party has no intention of doing right by you, you need someone who knows the laws to fight on your behalf. Gary Burger and the Quincy Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your car accident claim to ensure that you get the care and recovery you are owed.
You shouldn't spend any time worrying about the complexities of car accident law. Your focus should be solely on your medical recovery, and your financial security. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Quincy have successfully fought against insurance corporations and negligent individuals, and always hold them accountable to the law. When you allow our team of experienced and exceptional car accident lawyers in Quincy to pursue your claim, you are picking a dedicated team of car accident lawyers who are fighting to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed, not a small settlement.
When you're prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Quincy. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Quincy - Car Accident Facts
Negligence is usually the main culprit in a car accident claim. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Quincy have experience in all types of car accident claims, and use several different techniques to collect the evidence crucial to each case. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car accidents in the state were caused by many different variables, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. The rates of car accidents dropped during the recession because less people were driving on the roads. Now that the economy is stronger, the job market has improved leading to more cars on the road and an increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Nothing is more important than driving safely and arriving where you need to go, alive. If you've been injured in a car accident in Quincy, and the person who crashed into you was drinking and driving, texting, or any other reason, call our car crash lawyers in Quincy immediately. We will fight to make sure you get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve.
Car accident claims don't always require the assistance of a lawyer, but be diligent, you still need to be careful and record of all the conversations you have with the responsible party and the insurer who covers your vehicle or the other vehicle. Recording everything exactly as it happened will help ensure that you get what you are owed. If proving your case is more difficult than you initially thought, call our car wreck attorneys in Quincy immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accidents are traumatic, violent events that can cause serious life-changing injuries. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries typically happen when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn't visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Quincy, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Quincy as soon as possible.
Regardless of whether you think the injury is serious or not, you should still see a doctor. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our car accident firm in Quincy so that we can take on your claim and fight for your right every step of the way
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Quincy
Drunk Driving Accidents in Quincy are never a victimless crime. Drivers who decide to drive drunk are making a terrible choice that can often negatively impact the rest of their life. Drunk driving is always negligent and always reckless, don't do it and don't allow others to do it. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Quincy immediately. Drunk Driving Accidents in Quincy can be complex, and without legal assistance you may not get the full recovery you are owed.
Car Accident Lawyer in Quincy, MO - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. An official record of the accident has to be taken so that the facts and reasons for the accident can be made clear. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Quincy car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Quincy - Car Accident Types