Car Accident Lawyer White Hall, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, your main focus should be on healing and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. The care you need should be assured, you shouldn't have to fight for it and you shouldn't have to argue over your financial recovery either due to car accident. You should always receive the care you need and deserve, but insurance companies are going to try to reduce their responsibility as much as they possibly can. If you are now forced to fight for your recovery and your health, you need someone who has experience successfully fighting these types of claims. Gary Burger and the White Hall Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your rights and ensure that you get the total amount of the recovery you need.
The last thing on your mind should be worrying about court dates or legal jargon. Your health and your recovery should be the only thing on your mind. Our Car Accident Lawyers in White Hall are dedicated to pursuing and ensuring your rights and recoveries. When you've decided to seek our qualified and experienced car accident lawyers in White Hall to pursue your claim, you are picking a dedicated team of car accident lawyers who are fighting to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed, not a small settlement.
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in White Hall. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer White Hall - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents never adhere to one set model, they usually involve several levels of negligence or reckless acts. Our Car Accident Lawyers in White Hall use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car accidents in the state were caused by many different variables, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. The recession caused a reduction in traffic accidents because fewer people were driving. An improving job market has lead to more people driving which increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Being a diligent driver better protects you against the chance of an accident happening. Under no circumstances should you get behind the wheel if you've been drinking, and you should absolutely never text and drive. Your life is more important than returning any message regardless of how important it may be. If you've been injured in a car accident in White Hall, and the person who caused your accident was doing any of the above actions, call our car crash lawyers in White Hall immediately. We are dedicated to pursuing your rights and your full recovery.
Some claims may not need the help of a lawyer, you still need to exercise caution because your case could be lost if you don't record everything that happened in the accident. Protecting your car accident claim when it happens can help ensure that you get the recovery you need and financial settlement you deserve. If your case isn't progressing the way you thought it would, call our car wreck attorneys in White Hall immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident Injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. The force is created when a vehicle in motion is struck from a direction that it isn't traveling. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - During an accident, if enough force is applied to the head or the neck, the brain can bounce back and forth inside the skull which can cause bleeding, swelling, bruising, or other serious injuries to the brain. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn't visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
Your recovery and your financial health may be at stake if you've been involved in a car accident in White Hall, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in White Hall as soon as possible.
The responsible action to take after an accident is to see a doctor and allow them to make medically trained decisions regarding your injuries. Your health is more important than pride, and your recovery may depend on medical care that you've been putting off. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in White Hall to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer White Hall
Drunk Driving Accidents in White Hall are never a victimless crime. Drivers who decide to drive drunk are making a terrible choice that can often negatively impact the rest of their life. Never drive drunk, there are 0 good reasons. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in White Hall immediately. To ensure that the driver who caused your injuries is held fully responsible, you need to speak with our attorneys in White Hall as soon as possible.
Car Accident Lawyer in White Hall, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been injured, call an ambulance first, and if you weren't seriously injured contact the local authorities to report the accident. The authorities have to record the accident for insurance reasons and for their official record. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our White Hall car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer White Hall - Car Accident Types