Personal Injury Attorney in Carbondale, IL. After suffering a devastating accident, many victims and their families incur substantial financial burden due to medical bills, property damages, and lost wages. Many aren’t sure where to turn. Burger Law provides a team of wrongful death and personal injury attorneys who are experienced in filing claims in Carbondale and its surrounding areas. We understand the pain and suffering that result from accident injuries and the law used to file claims for these injuries. Compiling documentation such as witness testimony, medical records, and reports from law enforcement is a tough task to handle alone. Our clients have peace of mind that Burger Law is properly maintaining their personal injury claim.
The Best Carbondale Personal Injury Lawyers
The Carbondale injury lawyers at Burger Law have decades of experience in the field and strive to continue learning and progressing their mode of attack. We have represented cases resulting from birth injuries to consumer protection to trucking accidents and everything in between. We guarantee each customer receives a free case evaluation which allows them to understand their options before they make a decision to utilize Burger Law as their legal representation. If you or a loved one has been injured at no fault of your own, it is important to choose legal counsel that you can trust. To learn more about the personal injury attorneys at Burger Law call (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Carbondale, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading