Personal Injury Attorney in Carterville, IL. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm that is devoted to preserving and protecting the rights of injury victims in Carterville and its surrounding areas. Each of our attorneys has dedicated years to practicing and studying personal injury and wrongful death law. We fervently defend accident victims and their families with diligence and integrity. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to a devastating or life-changing accident, you are likely suffering from physical, mental, and emotion pain. While it is not fair that people have to endure these problems, there is a way to find justice. The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law aid injured clients in recovering compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and punitive damages.
Talk to Our Caterville Personal Injury Lawyers
You have the right to pursue legal counsel regardless of the severity of the personal injury accident that you have experienced. The experts at Burger Law have successfully won claims for clients involved in a car accident, truck accident, slip and fall, dog bites, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice and everything in between. We consult with your medical care providers to ensure that previous and future bills are accounted for so that your payment meets the expenses you incur. If you would like to schedule your free case evaluation or obtain more information about Burger law, call our Carterville personal injury law firm today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Carterville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading