Personal Injury Attorney in Charleston, IL. After being injured in an accident, victims and families experience disruptions from doctor visits, time away from work, financial burdens, and emotional stress. The personal injury attorneys at Burger Law provide skilled legal representation, so clients no longer face these day-to-day interruptions alone. Interpreting personal injury law is a challenging undertaking for individuals who have not studied and practiced it for years. The task of knowing what to do and which way to turn is daunting. Accumulating all of the appropriate and necessary evidence to support a personal injury claim can feel like a job on its own. Burger Law’s personal injury lawyers in Charleston collect all witness testimony, police reports, medical records, expert statements, and any other information needed to corroborate our clients’ cases so they can focus on recovery.
Consult With Our Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers
Whether a harmful product, medical malpractice, motorcycle accident, or another form of accident caused your injury, Burger Law has the expertise required to attain a settlement that will cover your lost wages and medical bills. Don’t wait to find the representation you deserve. Personal injury and wrongful death accidents are bound by a statute of limitations that restricts the filing timeframe. If you would like to request a free consultation or obtain more information regarding our Charleston injury attorneys, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Charleston, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading