Personal Injury Attorney in Chester, IL. The aftermath of an accident resulting in injury is often painful, stressful, and emotionally draining. When the careless actions of another cause an injury, many face additional complications. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to harm at the hand of another, it is important to consult with a personal injury lawyer who has experience fighting against insurance companies to recover expenses lost. Burger Law practices personal injury law, ensuring that client’s receive compensation that is vital to pay increasing medical bills and wages lost from time off work. Our Chester injury lawyers have made claims for a full range of personal injury and wrongful death cases for client’s involved in devastating accidents.
Call Our Chester Personal Injury Lawyers Today
While your pain and stress are undoubtedly severe, it is critical to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. The law bounds personal injury and wrongful death cases to a statute of limitations, which confines those injured to time restrictions for filing a claim. Whether you have been hurt in a car accident, by medical malpractice, or any other form of person injury, the staff at Burger Law will work fervently to attain the results you deserve. If you would like to schedule a free case evaluation or learn more about Chester personal injury attorneys, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Chester, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading