Fearless representation for your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Fairview Heights, IL
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Fairview Heights, IL. Experiencing a dog bite is a traumatic experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. Dog bite injuries run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. After you or a loved one is injured by a dog bite in Fairview Heights, IL, you have an opportunity to pursue compensation for your damages from the liable party. Dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL with Burger Law will demand a complete recovery from the insurance company on your behalf and will work to get you a full recovery that allows you to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and prove your damages, demand a full settlement, offer support and insight throughout the process and take care of every part of your case. Learn how our Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers can guide you in your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury case and get you the settlement you deserve. by contacting us right away after your dog bite incident. Get a free case review today at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get a complete recovery for your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Fairview Heights, IL
When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog, Burger Law’s Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the damages you deserve. Our experienced Fairview Heights, IL attorneys are experts on the Missouri and Illinois laws and statutes relevant to your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury claim and will ensure that every proceeding in your case is handled professionally. Take action toward obtaining a recovery by speaking with one of. Our fierce and savvy litigators will begin working for you today.
Fairview Heights, IL Injuries from Dog Bites
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injuries are intricate and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line such as disfigurement, permanent loss of function and especially infection. It is very important to seek out medical care as soon as possible after the dog bite occurs.
The medical care you receive immediately following your injury is instrumental both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. You may receive a shot to protect you from rabies, tetanus and other life-threatening infections or you may have a specialist take care of your stitches to minimize the appearance of scars
Common dog bite injuries include
- Puncture wounds
- Muscle tissue tears
- Nerve tissue damage
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Crush injuries
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negative self-confidence
Your recovery depends on the expertise and your adherence to the proven professionals. As you trust the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to lead you through the legal proceeding of your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury claim, it is also important that you trust and follow the guidance your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all follow-up medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Fairview Heights, IL Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
After a dog bites and injures you, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Fairview Heights, IL. To maximize your chances of receiving a full recovery, you need to hire experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL on your side.
It is important that you find an experienced Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury law firm in Fairview Heights, IL that you can trust. When you hire the experienced Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law, you have a skilled professional fighting for you. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. With Burger Law, your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Two of the most critical things dog bite injury lawyers do are prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. We are familiar with the intricacies and details involved in adding up the value of your damages and possess the skillset required to demand a complete settlement. Your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyer will help you understand the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To determine what your claim is worth, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- The setting of the attack
- The events that led up to the incident
- The age of the victim
- The amount of insurance coverage available
- The lasting jimpact of the bite
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The mental and emotional impact
- The cost of the injuries, from the cost of medical treatment and earnings you were not able to secure due to your inability to work
Your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. As your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers, we begin working on your case from the moment you hire us so that we can demand that the defendant’s insurance company compensate you for the damages you have suffered.
Dog Bite Damages You May Recover
Your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding up all economic damages with real dollar values such as your medical bills and treatment costs along with the more abstract non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients will know the practice for assigning value to all your damages to ensure that they fight for a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Current and future medical costs
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to help you heal physically and psychologically after being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages from being unable to report to work due to the dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Personal property damaged in the course of the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
- Premises Liability Lawyer in Illinois
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
What To Do After a Dog Bite Injury in Fairview Heights, IL
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you act swiftly and seek help for both your physical healing and your financial recovery in your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance, but you need to be aware of what to do in the immediate aftermath of a dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL. In the event of a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the area. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to examine your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. Filing a report will create documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. This is something your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers can help you with, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Request that the officer provide you with a copy for once they have filed it.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Find a talented dog bite injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL to give you insight into your situation, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, calculate the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand complete compensation and handle all the details of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL Near You
If you or a family member are injured in a dog bite attack in Fairview Heights, IL, it is important that you take the proper action. Once you have received critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to contact experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL as soon as possible. The Fairview Heights, IL dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law handle your claim personally and begin pursing your complete recovery from day one. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to assist you obtain a great recovery after you or a loved one experience a traumatic dog bite injury in Fairview Heights, IL. Review your case for free with our dog bite lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL today at (314) 500-HURT or send us a message online right now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery from the moment you hire us.