Fierce representation for your Flora, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Flora, IL
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Flora, IL. Experiencing a dog bite is a frightening experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. Dog bite injuries go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog in Flora, IL, you have an opportunity to demand a financial recovery for your damages from the responsible individual. Burger Law’s Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers will demand full compensation from the defendant’s insurance company and will work to get you the recovery you need to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers will calculate your damages, demand a full compensation, provide guidance and insight throughout your case and address all the ins and outs of your case. Learn how our Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers can assist you your Flora, IL dog bite injury case and secure the sum you deserve. by contacting us right away after you are bitten by a dog. Contact us for a free case review today by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Flora, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Flora, IL
When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog, Burger Law’s Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the compensation you deserve. Our experienced Flora, IL lawyers are deeply familiar with the Missouri and Illinois laws and statutes that affect your Flora, IL dog bite injury claim and will make sure professional handling of all parts of your case. When you contact our dog bite injury lawyers, you are taking the first step toward recovering the damages you are owed. Our fierce and effective litigators will begin working for you today.
Flora, IL Injuries from Dog Bites
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Flora, IL dog bite injuries are intricate and often put you at risk of developing further health issues or long-term effects including disfigurement, permanent disabilities and especially infection. You must seek out medical care as soon as possible after the dog bite incident.
The medical care you receive immediately following your injury is critical both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, tetanus and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites are
- Puncture wounds
- Torn muscle tissue
- Damage to nerve tissue
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Stress and anxiety
- Poor self-confidence
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the guidance of professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the all of the legal processes of your Flora, IL dog bite injury suit, it is also important that you trust and follow the guidance your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all follow-up medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Flora, IL Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Flora, IL. For your best chance receiving complete compensation, find experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL right away. While you may receive an initial settlement offer from the dog owner’s insurance company of a few hundred dollars, your damages are likely equal to a much higher sum which is very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL on your side.
It is important that you find an experienced Flora, IL dog bite injury law firm in Flora, IL that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a team of experienced professionals fighting for you. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. Your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Two of the most critical things dog bite injury lawyers do are prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
What Affects the Value of Your Claim
Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. We are familiar with the nuances that play a role in calculating the value of your damages and have the skillset needed to demand a complete settlement. Your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyer‘s job is to help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and negotiate a full recovery for all of your damages.
In order to accurately calculate what your claim is worth, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- Your age
- The insurance coverage
- The long-term or permanent jimpact of your injuries
- The severity of the injuries and amount of medical treatment needed
- The psychological effect of the incident on the victim
- The cost of the injuries, such as medical costs and lost wages from being unable to work
Your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers handle everything from investigating your claim, compiling all evidence, filing the proper motions and deposing experts like surgeons and psychologists. As your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers, we begin working on your case from the moment you hire us so that we can make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to compensate you for all of your damages.
Dog Bite Damages You May Recover
To determine the value of your damages, your dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL add together all economic damages with real dollar values such as your medical bills and treatment costs along with the more abstract non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients are familiar with the practice for assigning value to all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Current and future medical costs
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Income lost due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged in the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Flora, IL Dog Bite Injury
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you take proper action both for your physical healing and for the outcome of your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance, but you need to be aware of what to do in the immediate aftermath of a dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL. In the event of a dog bite injury, you should:
- Leave the area. Remove yourself from the area. You can collect information from witnesses if there are any available, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to examine your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Obtain a copy of the report. This is something your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers can help you with, but you can also be proactive and request it yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to provide you with a copy for once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Flora, IL. Find an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Flora, IL to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine the value of your damages, argue with the insurance company, demand full compensation and take care of all legal aspects of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Flora, IL fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Flora, IL dog bite injury. Call us at (314) 500-HURT right away after you have been bitten and injured.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Flora, IL Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in Flora, IL, you must take immediate action. After receiving critical medical care right away after the incident, you must contact experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Flora, IL as soon as possible. When you choose Burger Law for your Flora, IL dog bite injury lawyers, we are committed to your case, handling all parts of your claim and pursing your complete recovery from day one. Let us put our expertise and skill to work for you and help you securing a great recovery after you have suffered a traumatic dog bite injury in Flora, IL. Review your case for free with our dog bite lawyers in Flora, IL today at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries from the moment you hire us.