Fearless representation for your Kennet, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Kennet, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Kennet, MO. A dog bite is a frightening experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. Dog bite injuries run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. After you or a loved one is injured by a dog bite in Kennet, MO, you are entitled to demand compensation paid by the liable party. Dog bite injury lawyers in Kennet, MO with Burger Law know how to demand a great settlement from the defendant’s insurance company and will obtain a full recovery that allows you to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and calculate your damages, demand a complete financial recovery, supply you with guidance and insight throughout the process and address every part of your case. Learn what our Kennet, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your Kennet, MO dog bite injury case and secure the recovery you deserve. by speaking with us immediately after after your dog bite incident. Get a free case review today by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get a complete recovery for your Kennet, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Kennet, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the compensation you deserve. Our veteran Kennet, MO lawyers are experts on the Missouri and Illinois state statutes that affect your Kennet, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. When you contact our dog bite injury lawyers, you are taking the first step toward recovering the damages you are owed. Our team of fierce and effective litigators will begin working for you today.
Kennet, MO Dog Bite Injuries
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Kennet, MO dog bite injuries can be complex and put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line like scarring, permanent disabilities and especially infection. You must receive necessary medical attention as soon as possible after the dog bite occurs.
The medical care you receive right away following your injury is instrumental to your physical and financial recovery. You may receive a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, tetanus and other life-threatening infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites include
- Cuts and scrapes
- Torn muscle tissue
- Damage to nerve tissue
- Broken bones
- Injuries from crushing
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Trouble sleeping
- Poor self-images
Your recovery depends on the expertise and your adherence to the guidance of professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the all of the legal processes of your Kennet, MO dog bite injury claim, it is also important that you follow through with the care and direction your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all future medical appointments and while at home, care for your injuries according to the instructions of your doctors.
Kennet, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you may be able to file a Kennet, MO dog bite injury claim to collect damages. To maximize your chances of getting complete compensation, you need to hire qualified Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers right away. While you may receive an initial settlement offer from the dog owner’s insurance company of a few hundred dollars, your damages are likely equal to a much higher sum which is very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Kennet, MO on your side.
Hire a qualified Kennet, MO dog bite injury law firm in Kennet, MO that you can trust. When you hire the experienced Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law, you have a skilled professional fighting for you. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. With Burger Law, your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. We are familiar with the intricacies and details that play a role in determining the value of your damages and possess the skill required to demand a total recovery. Your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
In order to accurately calculate the dollar amount of your claim, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- The setting of the attack
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- The age of the victim
- The insurance coverage
- The lasting jimpact of your injuries
- The severity of the injuries and amount of medical treatment needed
- The mental and emotional effect of the incident on the victim
- The cost of the injuries, from the cost of medical treatment and earnings you were not able to secure due to being unable to work
Your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers handle everything from investigating your claim, compiling all evidence, filing the proper motions and deposing experts like surgeons and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers will make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to compensate you for the damages you have suffered.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
Your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Kennet, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover are familiar with the practice for assigning value to all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The types of damages that may be included in the value of your claim include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Income lost due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged during the attack
- Other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
- Car Accident Attorney in Missouri
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Kennet, MO Dog Bite Injury
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must take proper action both for your physical recovery and for the outcome of your legal claim. You never want or expect to be injured in a dog bite incident, but you need to be aware of the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Kennet, MO. In the event of a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the area. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but do not discuss what just happened with the dog owner.
- Get medical attention. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and will allow the authorities to investigate. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help keep others safe from future dog bite injuries.
- Obtain a copy of the report. This is something your Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers can help you with, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Request that the officer provide you with a copy for once they have filed it.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Kennet, MO. You need an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Kennet, MO to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the events of the accident, determine the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand full payment and handle all the details of your case. The dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law in Kennet, MO fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Kennet, MO dog bite injury. Call us at (314) 500-HURT right away after you have been bitten and injured.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Kennet, MO Near You
When you or someone in your family is injured in a dog bite attack in Kennet, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. Once you have received emergency medical care immediately after the incident occurs, remember to speak to experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Kennet, MO right away. The Kennet, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law are committed to your case, handling all parts of your claim and pursing your complete recovery from day one. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to help you securing a great settlement after you have suffered a traumatic dog bite injury in Kennet, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Kennet, MO immediately at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery today.