Fearless representation for your Maries County, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maries County, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maries County, MO. A dog bite is a traumatic event that often does more damage than meets the eye. The injuries from a dog bite go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. When you or someone you love suffers a dog bite injury in Maries County, MO, you may pursue a financial recovery paid by the liable person. Burger Law’s Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers can get a great settlement from the defendant’s insurance company and help you get the recovery you need to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our team of Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will prove your damages, demand a complete financial recovery, supply you with guidance and insight during your case and take care of all the ins and outs of your case. Discover how our Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers can guide you in your Maries County, MO dog bite injury case and get the settlement you are legally entitled to. by contacting us immediately after after you are bitten by a dog. Contact us for a free case review today at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Maries County, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maries County, MO
When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog, Burger Law’s Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Our veteran Maries County, MO lawyers are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois state statutes that affect your Maries County, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. our dog bite injury lawyers immediately. Our fierce and effective lawyers start working on your case right away.
Maries County, MO Injuries from Dog Bites
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Maries County, MO dog bite injuries are intricate and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line like disfigurement, permanent disabilities and especially infection. It is imperative that you receive medical care as soon as possible after the dog bite occurs.
Receiving medical treatment right away following your injury is critical both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. You may receive a shot to protect you from rabies, MRSA and other life-threatening infections or you may have a specialist take care of your stitches to minimize the appearance of scars
Common dog bite injuries are
- Cuts and scrapes
- Muscle tissue tears
- Damage to nerve tissue
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Injuries from crushing
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Loss of body part
- Stress and anxiety
- Negative self-images
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the advice given by the professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the legal proceeding of your Maries County, MO dog bite injury claim, it is also important that you follow through with the care and direction of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to make it to all future medical appointments and while at home, care for your injuries according to the instructions of your doctors.
Maries County, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
After a dog bites and injures you, you could be eligible to file a Maries County, MO dog bite injury claim to collect damages. To maximize your chances of getting complete compensation, you need to hire qualified Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Maries County, MO on your side.
Hire an experienced Maries County, MO dog bite injury law firm in Maries County, MO that you can trust. When you hire the experienced Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law, you have a skilled professional fighting for you. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. With Burger Law, your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Two of the most critical things dog bite injury lawyers do are prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight aggressively to get you a fair and complete settlement for your injuries caused by a dog bite injury. They understand the nuances involved in determining what your damages are worth and have the skill necessary to argue for a complete recovery. Your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyer‘s job is to help you understand the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To determine the dollar amount of your claim, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- The location
- The events that led up to the attack
- Your age
- The insurance coverage
- The lasting effects of your injuries
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The psychological effect of the incident on the victim
- The cost of the injuries, from the cost of medical treatment and earnings you were not able to secure due to being unable to work
Your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers will demand that the defendant’s insurance company pay you a settlement equal to the damages you have suffered.
Dog Bite Damages You May Recover
Your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Maries County, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover will know how to calculate all your damages to ensure that they fight for a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Medical bills
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to help you heal physically and psychologically after being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages from being unable to report to work due to the dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform or enjoy daily activities or household responsibilities
- Any property that was damaged in the attack
- Other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
What To Do After a Dog Bite Injury in Maries County, MO
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must act swiftly and seek help for both your physical healing and your financial recovery in your legal claim. You never want or expect to be injured in a dog bite incident, but you need to be aware of the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Maries County, MO. After you experience a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the vicinity. Remove yourself from the area. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- File a report. Filing a report will create documentation of the incident and will allow the authorities to investigate. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. Your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but you can also be proactive and request it yourself. At the time that you make the report, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Request that the officer issue you a copy of the incident report once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Maries County, MO. You need an experienced dog bite injury lawyer in Maries County, MO to give you insight into your situation, investigate the events of the accident, calculate the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand full payment and take care of all legal aspects of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Maries County, MO fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Maries County, MO dog bite injury. Call us at (314) 500-HURT right away after you have been bitten and injured.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Maries County, MO Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in Maries County, MO, you must take immediate action. Once you have received critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to contact a law firm of skilled dog bite injury attorneys near you in Maries County, MO as soon as possible. When you choose Burger Law for your Maries County, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we are committed to your case, handling all parts of your claim and pursing your complete recovery from day one. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to help you securing a great recovery after you or a loved one experience the trauma of a dog bite injury in Maries County, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Maries County, MO immediately at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries from the moment you hire us.