Fierce representation for your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryland Heights, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryland Heights, MO. A dog bite is a traumatic experience that often does more damage than meets the eye. The injuries from a dog bite run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. When you or a loved one suffers a dog bite injury in Maryland Heights, MO, you are entitled to pursue compensation paid by the negligent person. Burger Law’s Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers will demand a great settlement from the insurance company on your behalf and will work to get you the recovery you need to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers will prove your damages, demand a full compensation, supply you with counsel and insight throughout the process and take care of all the ins and outs of your case. Learn what our Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury case and get you the sum you are legally entitled to. by reaching out to us as soon as possible after you are bitten by a dog. Contact us for a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryland Heights, MO
When you or a loved one has been bitten and injured by a dog, Burger Law’s Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the damages you deserve. Our veteran Maryland Heights, MO attorneys are experts on the Missouri and Illinois laws and statutes that affect your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure professional handling of all parts of your case. Take action toward obtaining a recovery by speaking with one of. Our team of fierce and effective lawyers will begin working for you today.
Maryland Heights, MO Dog Bite Injuries
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injuries can be complex and often put you at risk of developing further health problems down the line such as disfigurement, permanent disabilities and most importantly, infection. It is very important to seek out medical care as soon as possible after the dog bite occurs.
Seeing a medical professional immediately after you have been injured is instrumental both for your recovery and for the outcome of your dog bite injury suit. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to protect you from rabies, tetanus and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites include
- Cuts and scrapes
- Torn muscle tissue
- Nerve tissue damage
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Injuries from crushing
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of limbs, digits and other body parts
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negative self-confidence
Your recovery depends on the expertise and your adherence to the proven professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law lead you through the all of the legal processes of your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury claim, you also need to trust and follow the guidance of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to make it to all future medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Maryland Heights, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Maryland Heights, MO. To maximize your chances of receiving complete compensation, find qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be nearly impossible to obtain without the help of Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
It is important that you find a qualified Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury law firm in Maryland Heights, MO that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a team of experienced professionals working on your behalf. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. Your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a complete settlement.
What Affects the Value of Your Claim
Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. We are familiar with the nuances that play a role in adding up the value of your damages and possess the skillset necessary to demand a complete settlement. Your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To determine the dollar amount of your claim, you can expect your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury attorney to investigate things such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The circumstances surrounding the attack
- The age of the victim
- The amount of insurance coverage available
- The long-term or permanent effects of the bite
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The mental and emotional effect of the incident on the victim
- The economic impact of the bite, from medical costs and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers handle everything from investigating your claim, compiling all evidence, filing the proper motions and deposing experts like surgeons and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers will demand that the defendant’s insurance company pay you a settlement equal to the damages you have suffered.
Dog Bite Damages You May Recover
Your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients will know the practice for assigning value to all your damages to ensure that they fight for a fair settlement for you.
Your dog bite claim could include damages like:
- Medical bills
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages due to being unable to work because of your dog bite injuries
- Reduced earning capacity in the future due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged in the course of the attack
- Other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
- Car Accident Attorney in Missouri
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
What To Do After a Dog Bite Injury in Maryland Heights, MO
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must act swiftly and seek help for both your physical healing and for the outcome of your legal claim. You never want or expect to be injured in a dog bite incident, but you need to be aware of the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO. In the event of a dog bite injury, you need to:
- Leave the vicinity. Remove yourself from the area. You can collect information from witnesses if there are any available, but do not discuss what just happened with the dog owner.
- Seek medical care. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, perform critical treatment of your injuries and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. Filing a report will create documentation of the incident and will allow the authorities to investigate. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Obtain a copy of the report. Your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to provide you with a copy for once they have filed it.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Find a talented dog bite injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand full payment and handle all the details of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in Maryland Heights, MO, you must take immediate action. After receiving critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to contact a law firm of skilled dog bite injury attorneys near you in Maryland Heights, MO right away. When you choose Burger Law for your Maryland Heights, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we handle your claim personally and begin demanding your recovery from day one. Let us put our expertise and skill to work for you and help you securing a complete recovery after you have suffered the trauma of a dog bite injury in Maryland Heights, MO. Review your case for free with our dog bite lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO today at (314) 500-HURT or send us a message online right now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries from the moment you hire us.