Aggressive representation for your Maryville, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryville, IL
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryville, IL. Experiencing a dog bite is a frightening experience, and the lasting effects reach below the surface scratches. Dog bite injuries go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. When you or a family member has been bitten and injured by a dog in Maryville, IL, you have an opportunity to pursue compensation for your damages from the liable individual. Dog bite injury lawyers in Maryville, IL with Burger Law know how to demand full compensation from the defendant’s insurance company and help you get the recovery you need to heal from your dog bite injuries and move forward in life. Our Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and prove your damages, demand a complete settlement, provide counsel and advice throughout the process and facilitate all the ins and outs of your case. Discover what our Maryville, IL dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your Maryville, IL dog bite injury case and get the recovery you are legally entitled to. by reaching out to us right away after your dog bite incident. Contact us for a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get maximum recovery for your Maryville, IL dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Maryville, IL
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers begin fighting for you and demanding the compensation you deserve. Our experienced Maryville, IL lawyers are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois state statutes relevant to your Maryville, IL dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every proceeding in your case is handled professionally. Take the first step toward winning your case by contacting the Burger Law dog bite injury lawyers right away. Our team of aggressive and effective litigators start working on your case right away.
Maryville, IL Injuries from Dog Bites
The injuries you have when you walk away from a dog bite incident can vary greatly. Maryville, IL dog bite injuries get complicated and come with the risk of developing further health problems down the line such as scarring, permanent loss of function and especially infection. It is very important to seek out necessary medical attention right away after the dog bite incident.
Receiving medical treatment right away after you have been injured is critical to your physical and financial recovery. You may receive a shot to protect you from rabies, MRSA and other life-threatening infections or you may have a specialist take care of your stitches to minimize the appearance of scars
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites are
- Puncture wounds
- Muscle tissue tears
- Nerve tissue damage
- Boke fractures and breaks
- Crush injuries
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Loss of limbs, digits and other body parts
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negative self-images
Your recovery depends on the expertise and your adherence to the proven professionals. As you trust the dog bite lawyers of Burger Law to guide you through the legal proceeding of your Maryville, IL dog bite injury claim, it is also important that you follow through with the care and direction your physicians in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to attend all future medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Maryville, IL Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
If you are bitten and injured by a dog, you could be eligible to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Maryville, IL. For your best chance getting a full recovery, find qualified Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers right away. Be wary of any initial settlement offers you receive from the insurance company. If they do offer you a settlement, it is unlikely that it will be anywhere near the complete value of your claim. The true value of your damages will be very difficult if not impossible without dog bite injury lawyers in Maryville, IL on your side.
It is important that you find a qualified Maryville, IL dog bite injury law firm in Maryville, IL that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a team of experienced professionals working on your behalf. You can focus on recovering from your injuries while leaving the legal process to your attorney. Your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a great settlement.
What Affects the Value of Your Claim
Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. They understand the intricacies and details involved in determining what your damages are worth and possess the skill necessary to argue for a complete recovery. Your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyer‘s job is to help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and ensure that you demand compensation for all of your damages.
To determine what your claim is worth, you can expect your Maryville, IL dog bite injury attorney to investigate things such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The circumstances surrounding the attack
- Your age
- The insurance coverage
- The lasting effects of the bite
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The mental and emotional impact
- The cost of the injuries, such as the cost of medical treatment and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers handle everything from investigating your claim, compiling all evidence, filing the proper motions and deposing experts like surgeons and psychologists. As your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers, we begin working on your case from the moment you hire us so that we can make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to pay you a settlement equal to all of your damages.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
Your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers carefully calculate the sum of your damages by adding together all economic damages with real dollar values such as your medical bills and treatment costs along with the more abstract non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Maryville, IL who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients will know how to calculate all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
Your dog bite claim could include damages like:
- Medical bills
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages from being unable to report to work due to the dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform or enjoy daily activities or household responsibilities
- Personal property damaged during the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Maryville, IL Dog Bite Injury
It is important that, after being injured by a dog bite, you act swiftly and seek help for both your physical recovery and your financial recovery in your legal claim. You never want or expect to be injured in a dog bite incident. It is important that you know the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you are able to speak to and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Maryville, IL. After you experience a dog bite injury, you need to:
- Leave the area. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but do not discuss what just happened with the dog owner.
- Get medical attention. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to examine your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and will allow the authorities to investigate. Filing a claim not only makes for a stronger case for you and your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers, but also helps to ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. Your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but you can also be proactive and request it yourself. At the time that you make the report, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to provide you with a copy for once it has been officially filed.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Maryville, IL. Find a talented dog bite injury lawyer in Maryville, IL to provide you with valuable insight, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine the value of your damages, argue with the insurance company, demand complete payment and take care of all legal aspects of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Maryville, IL fight fearlessly to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Maryville, IL dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Maryville, IL Near You
When you or someone in your family is injured in a dog bite attack in Maryville, IL, it is important that you take the proper action. After receiving critical medical care right away after the incident, you must contact experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Maryville, IL as soon as possible. When you choose Burger Law for your Maryville, IL dog bite injury lawyers, we are committed to your case, handling all parts of your claim and demanding your recovery from the moment you hire us. Put our decades of experience and hundreds of claim wins to work for you and allow us to assist you obtain a great recovery after you or a loved one experience a traumatic dog bite injury in Maryville, IL. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Maryville, IL today at (314) 500-HURT or send us a message online right now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries today.